How to Reduce Male Stretch Marks
Stretch marks are considered as the problem of pregnant ladies. But it is not so. Males also suffer from the problem of stretch marks on their skin. The main reason of stretch marks is rapid growth in the size of any person. Males generally have stretch marks on their shoulder, chest, upper arm, back and buttocks.
One should plan intelligently for getting rid of these stretch marks. There are many simple steps which one could follow to get rid of these marks. Some of them are as following:
- Cocoa or shea butter can be used to get better results. Stretch marks can be seen on the dry skin more effectively and these two things go deeply in the skin and make them softer. After a regular use you will definitely notice changes in your skin and will surely get a clean skin than ever.
- One should daily massage the skin which has marks and scars. Daily massage of ninety seconds twice a day show positive impacts on the skin. It will loosen the skin so that the tissues get healed up and the circulation of the blood will also work properly.
- Laser treatments can be used for getting better results. The upper skin of the person which is full of scars and marks will be burnt and a new skin which is younger and good in tone will come out. The skin will be firmer than ever and a new and younger skin will fill you up with confidence and happiness.
- One can use scar removal cream for getting better results. Most of the scar removal creams have onion extracts in it which are helpful in lightening the scars. You can find many good brands in any of the chemist shop.
- Bleaching is also one of the good ways of getting a good skin with out stretch marks. It just matches up the color of the scar skin with its surroundings. You can use some good bleaching powder with the prescription of the cosmetic doctor and these bleaching powders are available on any of the cosmetic clinic or shop.
- Chemicals can also be used for the skin which is full of scars and it matches the color of the scar with skin. It heals the skin and makes it younger and smoother which can attract anyone around. These chemicals can be got by any cosmetic doctor. But these chemicals should only be used with doctor’s prescription and his advice only.
There are many ways of getting a good and healthy skin. But just you need to do is to choose a best and easy way through which your skin will look younger than ever. One can choose the way which is affordable to him and also suits his skin. For this a piece of advice from some good doctor is needed. Any method can not be used with out proper prescription, as these chemicals may show harmful impacts on the skin too so the best method should be adopted.